Do you have a neon room? Maybe you even want to give this as a gift? Keep reading to find out how to make a simple neon jar that will spice up any decor-lacking space.
Supplies you need:
* Neon color paints (I used orange, green and yellow)
* A mason jar
1. Fill your jar 1/3 of the way with water.
2. Add orange paint and glitter. Stir well.
3. Slowly add in crinkled tissues until majority of the orange water is absorbed. Push down the tissues with your spoon. The tissues should not come higher than 1/3 of the way up the jar. It is ok if the water isn’t completely soaked up.
4. Fold a tissue in half twice. Place it in the jar with the bottom slightly touching the orange tissue water.
5. Fill another 1/3 of the jar with water.
6. Repeat steps 2-4 with green paint instead of orange.
7. Fill another 1/3 of the jar with water.
8. Repeat steps 2-4 with yellow paint
9. Seal your jar and you are done!! Be careful to not shake the jar.