These cacti rocks are so adorable! Ready to make your own? Let's get started!
Here's what you need:
* 3-6 different colors of green acrylic paint (or one shade, plus white and brown, to make your own)
* Paint palette or plate
* Rocks in different sizes, between 1-2 inches tall
* A white paint marker
* Gravel or sand
* A small pot for your finished rocks
How to make them:
1. Cover your workspace (I used waxed paper, so that the finished rocks won't stick to it)
2. Squeeze your different paint colors into your paint palette
3. Lay your rocks down and begin to paint them in different colors (just paint the side facing you)
4. Wait for the paint on your rocks to dry overnight. If you can see through the paint on any of the rocks, apply a second coat.
5. Use a paint marker to paint small dots, lines, and "v" shapes on your cacti rocks. Wait a few minutes for the designs to dry.
6. Fill a small pot with gravel, pop your rocks inside, and enjoy!
You may also like: