I LOVE facials. They feel sooooooo good, and they are great for your skin! And you know what I found? Homemade facials feel just as (or almost) as good as spa facials! Give these step by step instructions a try and see how good you feel.
Supplies you need:
* Store bought or homemade face mask cream (keep reading to find out how to make your own)
* Headband or hair wrap
1. Get started by taking a nice hot shower. Wash your face thoroughly.
2. After you get out of the shower, gently pat your face dry. Wrap up your wet hair or lightly dry it then pull it back with a soft headband.
3. Apply a light layer of face mask cream to your face. Let it dry for recommend time. Set cucumber slices on your eyes while the cream dries.
4. Completely wash off the face mask and remove the cucumber slices.
All done! How does your face feel? As promised, here are the face mask recipes:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
Acne Buster Mask:
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon