It's party time! This fun bookmark makes opening a book feel like a celebration. It is a great, fairly quick project to make whenever. Let's get started!
You Will Need:
- 1 Piece of cardstock that is 2 inches wide by 6 inches tall
- Small pile of hole-punched circles in various colors
- Small dollop of glue
How to Make It:
1. Spread a thin layer of glue on your white piece of paper.
2. Slowly sprinkle the hole-punched circles/confetti over the paper. It will fall rather irregularly - that's ok.
3. After you have used all of your circles, or your bookmark looks the way you want it to, pick up the bookmark and very gently tap it on the table to remove dots that didn't stick. Re-glue those on if need be.
4. Wait about 1 hour for your bookmark to dry.
5. Laminate your bookmark using a laminator/laminating pouch OR apply a thin layer of mod podge/glue to the top of your bookmark (you could add a sprinkle of glitter to your mod podge/glue for an extra fun touch). All of these options will help lock your confetti dots into place so that they don't fall off while you're in the middle of your book.
6. Wait about 1 hour for your bookmark to dry. If you'd like, you could add a cute tassel to the top of your bookmark at this point!
Thank you for crafting with me! I hope you enjoy your super-fun confetti bookmark!
PS. Want more creative bookmark ideas? Check out this post.