Today I am going to show you how to make adorable canvas bags for you and your friends! Whether you want to haul books, carry a swimsuit, or tote craft supplies, these bags do the job. You can personalize them as much as you would like to make them truly unique for YOU.
Supplies you need:
* Paint (one to two colors of your choice
* Paint pallet
* Canvas bags
* Wooden pencils with unused, built-in eraser (one for each paint color)
* Double-sided tape
* Clip art (of anything)
1. Find your clip art! It can be of anything, so long as it is one solid figure that is without holes. Look for clip art on any browser and print it off. Tape your clip art to your canvas bag using double-sided tape. Be sure to secure the edges really well.
2. Pick your paint! One to two colors is definitely best. You could even try picking one color, squirting it into several globs on your pallet, then adding black and white to different globs to create several shades of your color.
3. Start painting! Put a sheet of cardboard inside of your canvas bag to protect the back side. Dip the eraser of your pencil into your first paint color. Dot the eraser around the edge of your clip art and then slowly work your way away from the clip art. Change pencils every time you change colors.
4. Allow your paint to dry, then remove the clip art. Ta-da! You are done!
Great job! Comment on this post to tell us what your are going to use your bag for.