Does your hair need some help? Here are two unbelievable easy hair-helpers you can make to accent any style (or conceal a bad hair day)! I love both of these DIYs - both because they are ahh-dorable and because they are great for my hair. Let’s get started!
All Tied Up
Keep longer hair all tied up and out of your way! This elastic-cover is made from fabric and will elevate any style.
What you will need:
- 1 strip of fabric, 6 by 3/4 inches
- Pinking shears (optional)
1. Cut out your strip of fabric, if you haven’t done so yet. To prevent fraying, it is recommended to cut the edges with pinking shears. If you don’t have them, that’s fine.
2. Use an elastic to make a ponytail like you normally would. Then, slip the fabric underneath the pony and tie it, ensuring that it fully covers your elastic.
3. And you are out the door! This style pairs perfectly with longer hair types for ponytails, pigtails, and half-up styles like the one shown.
Bring a bit of bling to your hairdo! These hair clips are potentially the easiest DIY ever.
What You Need:
- Snap-in Hair Clips (any size or color)
- Large adhesive gemstones/pearls
1. Begin by matching colors of hair clips to colors of pearls. For example, combine basic black clips with white pearls, purple clips with green or white, and yellow clips with orange, red, or dark blue.
2. Then, peel the pearls/gems off of the backing and press them onto the flat “head” section of the clip. If they don’t stay on well, use hot glue (with permission) or another strong glue to hold it in place.
3. Snap in a clip (or four) to tame flyaway hairs! It’s a friend to almost every thickness and style. ♥️
Wishing you happy hair days,