Hey girls! Have you heard about our new E.N.C.O.U.R.A.G.E. video series for moms and daughters? If you haven’t, you definitely want to check out our E.N.C.O.U.R.A.G.E. tab right away and then get back to this craft. Go on! Check it out.
Did you read about the video series? Awesome, right?! One really cool tool we are offering with every video is a free printable with the theme Bible verse for that video. It is a great thing to use because it will remind you of some great times and awesome Bible verses to always cherish. You can put the printables wherever you like, or you can make this adorable banner to hang them on! Let's get started.
Supplies you need:
* Yarn (2 colors)
* Little clothes pins
1. To make your pom -poms, wrap your yarn around 4 fingers 25-30 times. Cut the yarn on your hand off of the rest and leave a tail of about 4 inches. Remove your fingers from the yarn loops. Tie the tail around the wound yarn very tightly.
2. Cut the loops on your yarn and fluff it out. If you have any yarn strands that are significantly longer than the others, feel free to cut it shorter, but not too short!
3. Repeat steps 1-2 four more times with the same color and then use the same process to create five pom-poms in another color. You should have 10 pom-poms in total.
4. Lay your pom-poms out with about a 5-6 inch space between each. Run a piece of yarn along the length of your pom-poms and add an additional 2 feet. Cut that piece off.
5. Thread the long piece onto a needle and thread the pom-poms on. Space them 5-6 inches apart again and leave a foot hanging off each end.
6. Attach your clothespins in between your pom-poms and you are done!