I LOVE holiday get togethers. Seeing loved ones, sharing gifts, and tasting all the delicious dishes that everyone brings. Unfortunately, a lot of holiday parties are cancelled this year, so those beloved holiday foods won’t be piled high on my plate. Fortunately, I have invented a solution for that! So while you are on Zoom with Aunt Sue, you can also be eating her famous holiday salad. Grab the supplies listed below and meet me at your work table.
Supplies you need:
* Index cards
* Markers, pens, pencils, etc.
* Recipe box
* The device you are using to read this blog post
1. Start by grabbing an index card and turn it over to the blank back side. Make a cute sign that says “Holiday Treats”, “Christmas Recipes”, or something to that extent. Add snowman, Christmas trees, and snowflake drawings to the sign to make it look festive.
2. Send an email or text to all your friends and family, asking them for their favorite holiday recipes. Write them down on index cards and put them in your recipe box.
3. Come Thanksgiving and Christmas, make the recipes you were given. If they don’t turn out the same as when your loved one makes it? Try again! Ask the giver of the recipe for their tips and tricks.
Did you have fun with this project? I hope so! Comment below to share some of your favorite recipes.
P.S. Try making holiday recipe boxes for your friends and family. Wrap them up cute and give them as gifts!