Winter is over! Summer is here! Dress up your room, and bring nature near! Give these tips a try to make your room look ready for summer. Ready? Meet me in your backyard.
Supplies you need:
* Camera or phone camera
Make a Nature Banner!
1. Start by making a pom-pom banner! You can find out how to here.
2. Arrange beautiful works of art in nature. Use you flowers, sticks, rocks, and leaves to make beautiful works of art. Need some ideas? There a few photos below of the art I made.
3. Take pictures of your artwork and print them off. Hang them on you pom-pom banner. Great job!
Create Vintage Beauties!
1. Grab a nice and thick book. You could try a dictionary, an encyclopedia, or maybe even Peril in Paris (read A’s review of that in Book Reviews)!
2. Pick some bold bluebells, delicate dandelions, and some popping petunias. Smash them in the back of the book. Leave them in the book for a week or two, then take them out and display them!
Make Pretty Petal Displays!
1. Find what you want to display. It could be a small flower, a clover, a flower petal, or a pretty leaf! Something small is easier, but you could try something larger too!
2. Lay out a few pieces of tape (all touching each other) and lay your nature on top. Then encase it in another layer of tape. Trim the edges of the tape, and you are done!
I hope you enjoy these ways to bring the outdoors in! Comment below to tell us what you tried.
You might also like: