12/18/2020 0 Comments
Diy Christmas Cards
Christmas is coming extremely soon and I hope you have already sent your Christmas cards, but if you haven’t or you need the perfect card to attach to a last minute present, then what better way to say Merry Christmas than a homemade card? All my ideas take very little effort and will make someone’s day! Clear off a space on your table and I will help you along the rest of the way.
Supplies you need:
* Blank cards (white, colored, or patterned)
* Envelopes (should come with cards)
* Card stock paper
* Glue dots
* Die cuts or a Cricut maker
* Double sided tape
* Washi tape
1. Pick out the blank card that you want to use. Then pick out the die cuts that you want to put on it. If you don’t have already made die cuts then you can use a Cricut or by drawing on cardstock and cutting out pictures. I recommend making some flowers, Christmas trees, presents, and ornaments out of paper.
2. Use double sided tape or glue dots (depending on the die cut size) and attach them to the card. Write any words you want on the card and in the card. Put the card in an envelope and address or label the envelope. Lick the seal to seal it shut, then put some cute washi tape on the outside over the seal.
All done! Isn’t Christmas card making fun? I excluded pictures of cards I made below.
Leave a Reply.