Quick disclaimer: I found this craft idea on Pinterest and I’m not trying to copycat, I just wanted to give it a try.
Aren’t these SO CUTE!!!! I bet you clicked on this post just because of this cute picture. I mean, really, isn’t that the cutest Valentine magnet you’ve ever seen? It’s actually the only one I’ve ever seen, but I still love it! With Valentines Day rolling around I thought this would be a super fun craft to make to give to family and friends. It’s quick, easy, and (as previous stated) adorable! Check out my directions below and give it a try.
Supplies you will need:
• Stick on magnet
• Smashed glass marble thingy (someone please help me come up with a better name)
• Foam brush
• Mod Podge or sealer
• Card stock paper
• Stamp ink pad
• Wax paper
1. Trace your glass thing (seriously, comment below with a better name) on your card stock. Cut out the shape and put it aside.
2. Gather all your supplies and lay wax paper over your work space to protect it from ink and sealer.
3. Press your thumb firmly into the ink pad and press your thumb on the paper circle. Turn the paper slightly and repeat. This will make the heart.
4. Use your foam brush to put a thin layer of Mod Podge or sealer on the back of your glass piece. If you don’t have sealer you can mix glue and water together to create an equivalent. Put the glass on top of your paper circle with the heart. It might look foggy at first but it will clear as it dries.
5. Once it is dry, attach the sticky magnet and ta da!! All done!