Seems impossible, huh? I know right! How can you make a scrunchie without sewing? Well, this is actually really easy, simple, and cute! I mean just look at them! So pretty! Scroll down to find out how to make one of these cuties!
Supplies you will need:
1. Cut a strand of fabric around 4 inches wide and 18 inches long. If you want a bigger scrunchie, make the fabric wider.
2. Fold the fabric and align the piece. Hot glue the end to have them stick together. The plain side should be facing up and the designed side should be facing down.
3. Take the round object and wrap the fabric around it, the design part facing the cup. Wrap the ponytail around the fabric and cup, so it looks like this:
4. Fold the ends like so:
5. Glue the bottom side and fold them together like this (Be sure to press together firmly for a couple of seconds so it stays)
6. Repeat around the whole cup until finished. Take off the scrunchie and wear it around! Then boom, done!